YOLO CLAN FORUM
YOLO CLAN FORUM
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 YOLO PUBLIC ZONE
 YOLO Public
 ESO Gold Surprise Discounts Available at IGGM.com

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jamysen Posted - 28/03/2022 : 04:18:26
The Elder Scrolls Online's latest year-long adventure, Legacy of Brittany. Ascending Tide DLC, this new content will be available to players on PC, Mac and Stadia. Ascending Tide includes two PvE dungeons called Shipright's Regret and The Coral Aerie. There will also be a High Isle chapter of the game coming later this year, laying the groundwork for the story and adventure. The new DLC will hit console players on March 29.

Shipright's Regret is home to the legendary all-flag Navy wreck. Coral Aerie, on the other hand, is tasked with saving returning ESO character Jakarn from the mysterious Ascendant Order, the main antagonist of Bretons' year-long adventure. The new DLC sets the stage for future Brittany Legacy content, including the new High Island expansion on June 6. This got me excited to prepare some ESO Gold for new content.

I was lucky to find IGGM, a trusted seller of ESO GoldItems. I buy ESO Gold with a high standard. The most important thing is that it is safe and legal, the second is that the order can be completed quickly, and it is best to be cheap. https://www.iggm.com/eso-gold meets all of the above criteria, and I also get useful game guides. As a VIP member of IGGM, I also get additional discounts. Action fast now!

YOLO CLAN FORUM © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07