YOLO CLAN FORUM
YOLO CLAN FORUM
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 YOLO PUBLIC ZONE
 YOLO Public
 POE Currency Promotion Continue at POECurrency.com

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jamysen Posted - 28/03/2022 : 04:36:50
When gaming, most prefer to use a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard. If you're like me playing Path of Exile and want to use a gamepad, you'll be happy to know that patch 3.17.3 adds support for PC controllers. We need to plug our favorite controller into PC, and we can use the gamepad as soon as we set it up without restarting the Path of Exile client.

Some gamepads may require a third-party program to work, such as DS4Windows, if you're using a PS4 DualShock controller. Currently this feature is still in beta, so we may encounter some issues. GGG wants us to report any issues to the developers. For players like me who are more accustomed to using controllers, this update makes me have the urge to buy more POE Currency to participate in the game.

So I choose to buy POE Currency from the game service provider I often trade with. https://www.poecurrency.com/ always give me a good experience, especially the price and the speed of fulfilling the order. Their trading system is also 100% secure, and they regularly release some game news . I think Every Path of Exile player should trust POECurrency.

YOLO CLAN FORUM © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07