YOLO CLAN FORUM
YOLO CLAN FORUM
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 YOLO PUBLIC ZONE
 YOLO Public
 IGGM.com - Grab chance to get free Lost Ark Gold

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jamysen Posted - 28/03/2022 : 04:50:25
Whether players want to join in the PvP action and gather resources for exclusive rewards, or just struggle with raids, constantly increasing damage is always a plus in Lost Ark. All classes can deal massive damage in Lost Ark. Some classes, especially some sub-classes, are tailored to deal with massive DPS.

When it comes to damage in Lost Ark, three classes have more DPS than the others. The Sorceress class is one of the most reliable classes we could choose to play in Lost Ark. Excellent range in both PvE and PvP, very high damage, relatively easy to throw, and easy to master. That's why I chose this class and spent a lot of Lost Ark Gold to enhance her.

I have a lot of experience buying Lost Ark Gold. https://www.iggm.com/lost-ark-gold is my most trusted seller. The trading methods and trading systems they provide reassure me. I can also learn about useful game guides at IGGM. They provide us with low prices and a legal and safe trading system, IGGM can always be trusted by us. They give away 6% free Lost Ark to players who come to trade Gold. I'm already on my way!

YOLO CLAN FORUM © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07